Hands Off ® 2016 All Rights Reserved
Girl Time is a series of workshops set up for teenage girls and young women. We meet every other Saturday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 P.M. Some of our workshops are as follows:
- Self-Esteem Building – An interactive session that encourages Hands Off to recognize value and respect their inner beauty, talents, potential and self-worth.
- Health and Wellness – Qualified nutritionists teach Hands Off the importance of a well balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Tutoring Assistance – Hands Off are provided with academic assistance that will motivate them to enhance their performance in challenging subjects, increase their GPA's and excel in all areas of their education.
- Etiquette Training – Hands Off learn the skills and techniques that will allow them to blossom into well rounded, self-respected individuals and cultured young ladies of virtue.
- Life Skills – Hands Off review daily tasks and life skills that will encourage them to be productive, thriving young ladies and contributing members of society.
- Self-Defense Training – Hands Off learn from a professional instructor how to protect themselves from potential threats and existing dangers, while recognizing their inner strength, value and self-worth.
- Job Preparation – Hands Off will have the opportunity to gain professional experience and on-the-job training in the "Shadow Program" with various business partners within the community.
- Mommy & Me – Hands Off mothers are taught the necessary skills to be successful as a mother while setting and achieving academic goals, planning for financial stability and recognizing their value and self-worth.